Room Rate Conditions
• All prices are quoted in EUROS, including VAT.
• not included in the price of basic services and it will be charged separately at the reception. Currently amounts 3,13 € per adult per day (children under 7 years do not pay the city tax, children 7-18 years are entitled to get 50% discount).
• Check-in 2 pm – 8 pm (14:00 – 20:00).
• Early arrival is by request only and subject to availability.
• In case of your late arrival please contact us before. Check in after 20:00 is charged 20 EUR.
• Check-out until 10 am (10:00).
• If a late check-out is required, a 40 EUR per room surcharge will be applied until 6pm (18:00). After 6pm (18:00) the full room rate will be charged
• Late check-out is by request only and subject to availability.
There is no parking on the premises, but there are a few options nearby to park the car:
• NUK parking area
• Parking house Kongresni trg
• Pets are not allowed on the premises.
• All rooms in The Barbo Palace are non-smoking.
No smoking policy
The Barbo Palace Apartments is a non-smoking establishment. The smoking ban is in place on smoking in all apartments and common facilities. The Barbo Palace Apartments reserves the right to charge an additional fee of 200 EUR for cleaning where the ban is disregarded.
• A credit card is required to guarantee a reservation.
• A reservation may also be guaranteed by a bank transfer in advance.Please contact us for more information.
Standard cancellation policy
• Reservations must be cancelled at least 2 weeks prior to arrival to avoid a cancellation fee. Otherwise the price of 1 night of accommodation is kept as a penalty.
Non-Refundable cancellation policy
• If cancelled, modified or in case of no-show the total price of the reservation will be kept as a penalty.
All children are welcome.
• Children under 2 years are free of charge. Baby-cot / extra bed avaialble upon request, subject to availabilty.
• Any child (3-18) or adult will be charged 15 EUR per night in an extra bed, but this option is only available for larger apartments based upon availability.
• The maximum number of children’s cots/cribs in a room is 1.
• The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Upon check-in The Barbo Palace Apartments requires guests to place a deposit for the room and for their eventual extras during their stay.
For more information or to book please contact us: Tel: +386 70 322 822 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Luggage storage
• Airport transfer (additional payment) For more information or to book please contact us: Tel: +386 70 322 822 Email: email@example.com
• We will clean and prepare the apartment before your arrival.
• We will change your towels every second day, if stay is longer than 2 nights.
The guests are responsible for reimbursement of any possible damages caused to the inventory in the room or elsewhere in the apartment. Dinnerware, cutlery and other kitchen items should not be taken from the rooms. Towels, pillows, blankets and other objects should not be taken from the apartments. The Barbo Palace Apartments reserves the right to charge an additional fee for any inventory lost, stolen or damaged.
The Barbo Palace Apartments is an historic building and therefore its unique architectural features are protected and exempt from any modifications or constructive alterations. Therefore The Barbo Palace Apartments carries no or limited liability for any possible inconvenience caused due to the failure of the historic residence to meet the same level of technical standards as a newly built property would.
Ljubljana is a Green Capital and the first and only green oasis in central and south eastern Europe. Therefore we would kindly ask you to recycle plastic/cans/foil/ paper and glass in the trash bins in the common area.
All the Barbo Palace guests have to present one of the following:
• A negative PCR test provided that no more than 72 hours have passed since the swab was taken;
• A negative rapid antigen test provided that no more than 48 hours have passed since the swab was taken;
• A certificate of recovery (a certificate of positive PCR test result, which is more than ten days old, unless a doctor assesses otherwise, but no more than six months old, or a medical certificate confirming that the person has recovered from COVID-19 and that no more than six months have elapsed since the onset of symptoms);
• A certificate of vaccination against COVID-19
• A European digital COVID certificate in digital or paper form, bearing a QR code, which contains the data on a negative PCR or rapid antigen test, a certificate of vaccination, a certificate of recovery, or a certificate of vaccination for persons who have recovered from COVID-19;
• A digital COVID certificate of a third countryin digital or paper form, bearing a QR code, that contains the same data as the European digital COVID certificate and is issued in English by the competent health authority of a third country.